Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Me... A Teacher? : Week Two

Here comes week two...Actually to be honest it is now the middle of week three...But I guess I will just explain what happened in the second week...Although it is getting blur by today...

I have started teaching 2 E and it is true that the class is quite bad. The students are stubborn, etc... But still teaching must go on. So, practically..I ignored the students sitting at the back...Just teach those who wants to listen..But somehow I have this feeling which keeps on bugging me and telling me that they are not really laerning but enjoying themselves teasing and bugging me while I am teaching.

As for now...I am certain that I favour two classes...Both KH classes...1 Jujur and 2Gigih.. I always look forward to enter those classes...Although they still do tease me around but at least they are more obedient than the others.. Nice and cute guys...Cute as in some of them don't look like as if they belong to the secondary school... Especially their height...Even their thinking is very immature... I can go on laughing in 2G for all kinds of answers they give me during P&P... What classes I have...

So, on Saturday I had this Anugerah Cemerlang or Speech Day thing going on in school and I am invited to the ceremony not as a teacher but as an ex-student...It is kind of weird hanging around the school as both a teacher and ex student. It makes you feel cramped in between... With me calling the teachers 'cikgu' and the students calling me 'cikgu' and my friends calling me 'cik farah' just to tease me...

On friday i went to sleep over at my friends house... It is because my whole family attended a function in Pahang which I refuse to attend... Since I need to teach and all...I don't feel like ditching class... Hahaha... As if it really matters... I think in a way the students will be happy if I am not around.. Then they can continue messing and wasting their time around... It is very typical for students to spend their time in that manner..

I spent 3 nights at my friends house... During Speech Day, I actually spend my time before the function with a new teacher who started teaching the same day as I did...Cik Nurzihan... and the rest of the day with my fellow mates... For my SPM, I got a certificate frm the school, a trophy and RM50...I thought RM50 is not bad but unfortunately many complained and asked me why is the money given just that amount... How different we think..

I guess I shall stop here for my 2nd week update... Need to mark papers.... Many papers!! hahaha.. what a life... hectic life; being a teacher...

No comments: