Monday, May 4, 2009

-untitled-

i juz finished watching sumtin...
hmm..........
it made me think.........
think of things which hv long been at d bck of my mind...........
n im serious bout it.. *despite me being awfully cheerful, esp at d wrong time* XD

wat would life b without an aim n love?
wat would life b wihout family, companions n friendships?
would hatred n anger sustain till d end of our life?
izit tat hard 2 forgive? or izit harder 2 rmmbr d bad things in life?
even wif an aim.. r we gonna b able 2 fulfill it?

d life we r leading nw.. it could end in juz a blink of an eye...
n yet.. we neglect it.. n yet... we r not thankful 4 each second we go thru...
we ignore d small details in life.. bt iznt d small ones which make up d big things?

even sayin so, i noe im stil ignorant..
i 4get things around me.. hw precious it is.... til it gets out of sight..
like wat my dear kee hee once askd me..
y do we appreciate wat we hv only when it is gone..
n i guess i hv no perfect xplanation 4 tis..
even as i ponder bout tis matter... day by day...
i jz cant find an ans 2 d q..

whre do i stand at d mo?
i guess im stil searchin 4 d rite path...
wat im feeling nw...
d same as b4... mayb im empty inside...
mayb i.. am jz tinkin 2 much at d mo..
i cn b analytical when i wan 2
mayb im jz numb towards wat i truly feel..
i guess... after goin thru certain things...
u mite jz not b able 2 recognize ur true emotions nemore...
wat r my true wants n needs?
*thinking* -hehehe- i do noe some though..
n i shall keep it inside of me :) *ne1 wanna guess???*

u wont noe who i truly am
cz u noe oni who i wan u 2 noe... oni d part which i wan u 2 c...
any objections?

not 2 say i hv been dishonest all this time...
bt well... sumtimes i would question myself on wat i truly feel n tink..
am i leading d right path or am i jz convincing myself im at d right way...
bt no matter wat... i will go thru all n come bck in one piece.. :)
a better person than yesterday is wat i aim 4...
mayb i shud get 2 noe who i truly am b4 i cn ans this tiny q: who am i.. (mrs singh's fav q..) XD
n mayb when i am able 2 ans it precisely w'out hesitation..
tat is when i am wholly myself..

bt 1 thing i wan evry1 2 noe..
no matter wat were 2 happen... ill always b here 4 u guys... n girls XD
despite i cn b scary at times.. *esp in school.. isy3*
despite my seriousness yesterday cz i wanna b 1...
despite my playfulness 2day cz i wanna b 1...
if u need a shoulder 2 lean on... mine is always here *hehehe*
mayb i cn oni complete d quest after givin a piece of me 2 evry1..
who noes u mite c a clearer me...
n then i could complete d pic of me.. :)

No comments: