Saturday, September 17, 2011

i had nutin 2 do...

when i have nutin to do..
and i listen to slow songs *as if i dun do do tis daily*
so i end up doin tis....

The Uncertain Yesterday 

Staring at the moon, on a silent night
Silently thinking
Will this sweet tasting yesterday last till my last breath?
Will this heart warming yesterday last till my last breath?
If I could hold on to the memory of yesterday
If I could hold on to the feeling from yesterday
Will the feeling called happiness be mine?
Or will it fade away and leave me with the feeling of emptiness?

Hoping the lonely moonlight would sing me the answers
And yet all I had was more to ponder
Will he be just another past?
or will he be more than a mere memory?

Walking through this rocky road of life
Swimming through the sea of fate
As we fade from each other's sight
I silently ponder
Will yesterday be another past or the future?



 ok done! ^^ --> after re-reading it.. i wonder if there is any aesthetic value in that or if it even makes sencse *an obvi sign tat i should read more* -.-;;

No comments: