Sunday, April 20, 2008

Me... A Teacher? : Week Three

So, there goes the week three of my working days as a teacher. Well, this week there are some updates on what I have been doing as a teacher... Nothing much, but something different... I tried two different ways to approach the students to get them to pass up my homework..but I guess none of them worked... Maybe it is quite a good thing that I am due to work for only another two weeks or so...

Well, on Monday I got really angry with 2E... I think I talked and scolded almost evrybody in the class... And you can see the faces of them..cursing me, of course... only a few pass up the books.... frustrating but I don't really care..maybe because I just don't have the heart to teach that class...But I did some revision on electronics with them..I still taught them a few things..

On Wednesday I talked with the 2G...especially those who haven't pass up their hw.. I thought it would work but guess it did not..Guess they are good at acting..They showed sorry and apologetic faces but they still didn't pass up their homework...What bunch of kids... And I thought they are better than the others.. Guess I am wrong!

The other days are not that bad... I have given my science classes their test... the review test...Their marks are not cool at all! Many failed the paper... But I hope they are able to catch up and do well in their mid-year examination... I hope they will.... I will feel bad if they don't... I guess it will feel as if it is my fault if they did badly in their examination...

On Saturday, Seafield had their Sports Day in MPSJ. Well, obviously I went because I am involved with documentation. So, I went there at approximately 7 am with my sister and I straight away went to join the teachers while my sis went to her uniform unit. So, at first I took care of the track... En Tasnim borrowed my black pen and he ended up losing it! I think I showed him a you-annoying-useless-brat kind of look to him that he explained me several times that he will buy me another new pen.

I practically walked around the whole time. Sit with Kak Zihan and walked around with Asma... It is fun doing that. We talked about all sorts of things... From school to camping to personal stuff... Interesting! At the end of the day during prize giving session I was with Puan Zunaidah, Puan Shahrizad and Puan Norhayati Mohd... And talked for awhile until I saw my dad. And then I saw him standing near En Zuraimi. So i went to my dad first and asked him to wait for awhile and I went down to find for En Azahar but ended up meeting another teacher whom I address as kakak only as I don't remember her name...She is also involved with documentation and so she told me to relax for the time being... Good right?

After that, still during prize giving session I talked to En Zuraimi. He asked what am I involved with today and I said that I am involved with documentation. So, he just smiled and we talked for a bit. We talked bout a few things from work as teachers, him not finished with his question papers for the mid-year examination, his police cadet camp (two of his students got hysteric during the camp), the various students in school, his busy schedule, and that he is late from meeting his friend...all due to the fact that this year the sports day finished at 2.15pm unlike last year which ended at 12.00! Shocking right how time flies...

I guess that is all that happened on the 3rd week... This Monday there is photography session with my class...1Elok! hahaha cool right? This is going to be my last year that my picture will be in d Minda Magazine... More work to be done! Counting my days left for my teacihng days....

No comments: