Monday, June 16, 2008

after 5 years!

so as usual 2day...i went 2 fetch my sis frm school.. i do expect to meet some of my friends... juf, farah n khairul as usual.. juz hang around wif them... tat have been my routine wif my group of friends.. while waitin 4 our siblings 2 come bck frm school... its kinda a small meetin b4 we start our studies again..

so as usual, i saw juf, khairul, farah n irfan 2day... n mas arif... so i talkd wif farah.. at d same time, i heard juf mentioning a name which is practically reli familiar 2 me.. a friend like no other.. annoying but warm 2 hv wif.. its been 5 years since i met tat friend as mine...

i heard d name n ignored it coz mayb juf juz mentioned his name.. n i din c him around... til after farah n khairul went bck.. juf askd me 2 go d other side of khairul's car n there he was! farzan! after years!

i got so hyped up! i tink i was smiling away.. n my first hello greet 2 him was a hit on d shoulder.. i was so xcited tat i thought my brain stopped functioning 4 a while.. silly isnt it? but well.. d xcitement of seeing him again aftet 5 years... n d fact tat he hs always been a dear friend of mine... mayb tatz y it was a total xcitement n hyped me up...

so we talkd n juf said he calld me but i din hear him n he said d same thing.. i felt so bad.. but sape suro dia dok kat tyre keta... truk btul.. but i dun care coz i was soo hepi 2 c him again.. ureshii desu! honto yo! it was oni a few minutes encounter n yet, it left me hyped up til now.. xcept 4 d fact tat im gettin sleepy n my head is hurting me badly...

a new shocking fact.. juf n i were in d same house in primary school.. n oni farzan remembers i was bendahara last time n i definitely remember he is temenggong..well, i guess when u seperate frm friends after a long time.. it is fun 2 meet up again.. n juz 2 c their face can make our day!

HYPED UP 2 D MAX!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.