Sunday, January 11, 2009

now...

somehow these past few days i feel a lil bit disturbed. instead of looking forward 2 classes in taylors, ive been tinkin a lot bout kyuem.. hehehe though things r under control, i hv a feelin tat im bein slightly sensitive these past few days...ive been tinkin n tinkin.. tat at times if im not careful im certain i would b drowned in thoughts, again.. tinkin of 'if' again.. =) not a gud thing 2 do, i assure u

wonder hw things gonna turn out tis sem.. i realized at times wat i say n tink r 2 diff things... there is definitely a mask im wearing; concealin d part of me.. im inside a glass box.. protecting my heart from those i dislike.. bt i guess d glass is about 2 break.. 2 many things hv happened.. 2 many events which caused it 2 crack n alas its either i soar or ill sink... things happen 4 a reason n i havent forgiven myself and d other party.. n i spose tatz wat put me in tis tight position... an unforgiving loneliness at times.. barely 4get d meaning of it since last aug bt i spose life is unperfect... d imperfectness makes me tink... n tink.. n at times get tired of tinking...

nevertheless, i shall find a reason 2 move on.. though my heart is still behind bt i guess i gotta go.. n leave a part of me behind.. i still am tinkin wat if.. even rite nw... still tinkin n it wont stop till sumtin larger happen n mite take me by surprise... as much as d july n aug surprise... as long as i havent forgiven myself 4 d decision... i guess ill b stuck like tis 4eva...

so, lets start d 2nd part of my journey.. like wat sum1 said b4, i hv d most interestin edu journey in my fam n slowly it mite kill me frm knowin my self.. it mite make me a good actress though.. mayb i shud take up theater class soon... =P

l.e.t.s.w.o.r.k.h.a.r.d.t.o.a.c.h.i.e.v.e.o.u.r.d.r.e.a.m.z.t.h.o.u.g.h.i.t.w.o.u.l.d.m.e.a.n.i.n .f.l.i.c.t.i.n.g.p.a.i.n.o.n.s.e.l.f.

No comments: