Sunday, January 4, 2009

wat im up 2...

wat am i up 2 these few days.. nutin much.. bt soon aftr im bck frm kenyir i was tinkin of writin a myth bout koi fish.. dun ask me y.. sdnly koi seem 2 b appealing 2 my eyes.. they remind me of those olden chinese stories where they hv this long beard n moustache as well.. hehehe juz crossed my mind.. bt well.. workin on it at d mo.. though d settin will b in japan (as if ive been there..) research is definitely needed bt i hv no idea whether i will b able 2 end tis work of mine or not.. lately all ive been writing ends up hanging half way through.. i wasnt able 2 conc on them properly.. sumtin is buggin me i spose...

nw im not well (again) flu n all.. not forgettin body ache... evrytin seems 2 b wrong at times... miraculously i woke up at 6am 2day though i told myself 2 go 2 bed again coz i wasnt feelin gud... college is startin again n im dreading 2 start classes... d holz hv spoilt me that i dun feel like studyin yet.. huhu help me!!! im sooooooooooo lazy.... esp since i havent got my timetable when others hv obtained theirs...

k, better get bck 2 work..sat is comin up!! -wish me luck!- =)

No comments: