Saturday, November 7, 2009

6th Lesson and 12th Practice

okokok yesterday was d 6th lesson wif jarissa.. though initially there was another kid wif me.. bt well, they din reli get along tat well.. so it was pretty tough 4 me 2 handle both at d same time.. neverthless, then another tutor came in and took d other young kid wif him.. i wouldnt say tat it is neither kids fault bt mayb it is within me.. bein a tutor n a teacher in a 20 - 40 students per class is pretty diff.. tutor u gotta get 2 d roots of ur stdnt probs.. a teacher gets d general idea n try 2 work on it... in a way tat benefits evry1.. tatz hw i would put it in words i guess... n teachin grade 2 stdnts who r 7 years old is rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllliiiiii diff frm teaching those who are 13 and 14.. HOHOHO a great degree of maturity diff.. HUHUHU bt nevertheless, i njoy my volunteering job...

alas jarissa is more clear on place value!! n she could add big numbers now!!! im soo glad she has made it :D i thought her my way n hv no idea if tat is hw it is bein taught in class.. i jz hope im x confusing her.. HOHOHO if tat were 2 happen it is pretty bad i tink.... then i gotta ask her 2 choose which method is she most comfortable with and i will comply 2 it ^^ tat sounds better i guess.. :) so she gave me a biscuit and she wanted 2 play.. bt then xixi wasnt free n tis game needs more than 2 peepz so yeah.. perhaps next week thurs ^^

so d practice... my feet was sposed 2 get better n well.. it did 4 a day.. LOL 2day i had a new blister on d healin one n d skin came off.. i jz cut it n well.. as discussed wif lan.. it is gonna turn into a callus... LOL id rather my feet 2 b a lil bit hard rather than makin squaky noises during surizashi and well... gettin 2 much blisters 2 often... this wil def help 2 make my feet tougher.. bt i wonder y others dun reli hv tis big of a blister.. HOHOHO mayb my feet skin is 2 soft XD i am used 2 wearin sometin on my feet at all times.. *takin care of d skin* bt well, it donest work tat way now....

so 2day we did kurikaeshi, shoumen, and i tink put an immense amount of concentration on footwork as well and about d swing... 2 make our wrist more flex and it will help on wif our swinging... well.. d main thing we did 2day was 2 focus on synch feet work n swingin.. i guess i had my footwork n swingin pretty mixed up when both r done at d same time.. esp when moving frm 1 spot 2 another.. if its stagnant its x tat bad.. bt well... if its moving.. tatz when d prob starts.. HOHOHO practice will help me a lot *i reli hope it will* at least it shud make my blisters worth it if i were able 2 improve myself...

gosh.. its late.. time 2 go 2 bed... i pray 4 d best for all those involved in kent taikai ^^

No comments: