Monday, February 21, 2011

alas~ i cooked... stuff i like~ :DDD

so.. so.. so.. today... well it was stil pretty simple food but alas i cooke dmy siakap @sea bass :DDD steamd wif soy sauce... i made d sauce twice since d 1st time it was too sweet~~ so yeah... i was makin it n tis time i added some ginger powder~ n it tasted better... bt then.. i 4got sumtin else~~~ which is my sesame oil -.-; i was tinkin wat was missin n ti din strike my mind until... after i finished eatin.. -.-; im that bad at rememberin wat is imp i guess~ so, wat i had was soy sauce, water, sugar, ginger powder n nxt time + sesame oil.. mayb it will b closer 2 my version of perfect sauce.. though i doubt i will still b satisfied.. without d coriander at least.. since tat is where d frag comes from~ >.< and today was d 1st time i made mochi! well it def wasnt in d list of stuff i shud do bt since i had time.. i did it.. overal it was ok bt it took me quite some time since i was cookin + makin mochi at d same time --> cant concentrate or do both at quick pace -.-; multitaskin cn backfire at certain points i guess -.-; so yeah... bt well.. mochi was ok~ though im x satisfied.. im more forgivin since its d 1st time i made it.. so yeah.. total experiment so i guess it worked~ :D n mayb joyce mite drop by 2 taste some 2mr.. hehehe n i mite stil continue 2 do my assign when she is here~~ :D bad me.. as a host -.-; bt i cant help it since i wanna finish my reading, start my paper n memorize my vocab >.< hahahaha 3 more things 2 do.. more like 2.5 things 2 do..so yeah!

ps: i tink im waaayyy more productive these 2 days than my normal weekends :DD

No comments: