Friday, May 2, 2008

Me.. A Teacher? : Week Five

I just ended my fifth week as a substitute teacher this evening. The classes I had today are 1C and 1E (both Science classes) and 1A (KH : KT). I officially ended my class with 1A today.. Today was my last lesson with that class. Practically, we did nothing much... We studied a little bit of jahitan and did some revision on the previous chapters which are coming out for the examination.. And that was about it..

As for 1E... I had this density experiment with them.. I thought I am saved from any disastours... Unfortunately, before we even started the experiment, one of my students broke the glass slide! What 'wonderful' students I have... Various attitudes.. He was smiling away and apologizing no doubt.. But I was devastated... But well, no turning back time... No way that I can save the glass slide...

Earlier in the week, on Monday.. I had class with 2E... This time they paid a little bit more attention to me due to the fact that I asked them to prepare for cooking next Monday. So, I got them to pay a little bit more attention to me than usual... Oh yeah, Afiq Ilyas was sick on that Monday.. So, he is quieter than usual that day.. Not as noisy as usual...

On Wednesday, 2G had their cooking class... It is practically part of the syllybus in form 2 KH... So they cooked nasi goreng and all in all it is ok... Not bad for guys I suppose... We had fun time together and than... Yeah, we enjoyed ourselves!

The other classes...Things went as usual... But for now, I can officially confirm I will miss all my classes.. No matter how much I complain about them I think I have made them a part of me... A small place in my heart.. For most of them I think...

Oh yeah, this is the first time I celebrated Labour's Day! Hahaha.. Really odd! I practically enjoyed and celebrated my day by resting and sleeping... But it is a real relief to get this rest! Really... really... made me feel good...

So, soon begins my last week in Seafield as teacher... The last few days I will be a teacher...

No comments: