Sunday, April 11, 2010

back in seattle!!

I was so hepi by d time my plane *wow* arrived at seatac... i was smiling like a mad gurl.. well.. honestly.. ive been smilin almost d whole journey..cz.. of.. sumtin... which happened d day b4.. well... well... well... ummm... lets jz leave it as oni me *n whoeve involved though x idea if tat person involved noes or x bt i doubt so* noe y i was feelin light headed.. LOL its a small thing bt well... small things is wat reli matters 2 me i tink ^^ nevertheless....

bck in seattle frm la... so hepi.. la is nice n all *though i dun reli njoy d weather cz it was hot!!!* bt well.. it almost felt like goin home as soon as i started 2 head bck 2 seattle.. i noe im lookin 4ward 2 stuff here so yeah... d flight felt like ages initially bt then sdnly it felt so short.. b4 i noe it.. im bck in my apartment ^^ okok d next thingy.. x bother takin taxi frm airport.. better 2 get a towncar.. $$ saver... 4 real... x worth takin taxi reli.. though d reason i took it was cz i was told 2 go bck by taxi bt well.. i shud hv used my tiny brain n seriously rethink.. =.=" my tiny lil brain is shrinkin..n when i got bck sumtin took me by surprise... bt well.. let it b jz me who noe wat it is ^^ i wouldnt say its a gud one nor izit a bad one *i tink* i mean.. im x upset bout it bt @ d same time i wanna like... well.. lets jz leave d complicated details 2 me.. ^^ n i hv x idea y am i feelin like tis... so well... ^^ perhaps event 1 n 2 r related?? LOL stupid me ^^

gonna try 2 put most stuff behind n now STUDY!! ^^

No comments: