Saturday, October 3, 2009

D Shoreline Trip

LOL. yeah..i went 2 shoreline 2day... 2 d central market, 2 b more specific.. *lolz.. thinkin back.. i shud hv gone 2 uwajimaya first cz its nearer...* bt well.. that is where i went 2day.. n it was a LOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG but meaningful trip.. 4 various reason...

i woke up super late 2day cz sumhow after subuh i felt pretty exhausted stil... *bt my legs r no more hurting YAY!* n i took d 216 bus on 31 to aurora ave *i tink* n sumhow i missed my transit bus which is bus 5... not long b4 i arrive at d bus station, d bus passed by me *LOLZ* so, i gotta wait 4 d next bus.... sumhow.. d next 5 was not headin 2 shoreline.. bt its goin 2 northgate transit.. so there i was tinkin.. mayb i shud jz go bck cz its alredi 3 plus... wel... bt i thought tat would b a waste of time n since i rmmbrd at metro website that i cn go 2 shoreline frm northgate transit, so yeah.. i made up my mind 2 continue my journey despite not knowing which bus 2 go on.. *4 real*

arrived at d transit n well.. searched 4 a map n chckd which one heads 2 shoreline... there i met a Halmoni.. who helped me throughout d journey.. d bus driver almost got me goin d wrong direction when d halmoni told her 2 call me again 2 head d other side 2 go on 358... during d whole journey on 345 d halmoni told me of her story.. her 5 siblings din want her nemore.. all of them r in south korea... n its due 2 d fact that none of them have been in touch wif each other.. hence, lost contact... well, one of her son is here in seattle... while d other has passed away 7 years ago at the young age of 20.. yeah, i hv problems understanding what she is saying at times.. but well, d message did come across.. as she was talkin bout her deceased son, i tink there were tears in her eyes... n she admitted she stil misses him... that is what we call as mother's love.. never ending :) n neways, she is 66.. she now stays in an old folks home sumwhere at aurora...

after gettin on 358 im stil at a lost on where d market is.. so i askd d kind driver 2 tell me when 2 stop.. all smiles he said he would inform me when i shud get down... n its as if it was fated that i met another lady who helped me 2 get 2 d market... as d driver waved at me 2 get off d bus d lady offered me to go wif her 2 d market... she is joan, btw.. :) a nice lady.. reli nice.. like d halmoni :) if i were alone.. i am pretty sure ill b walkin around aimlessly searchin 4 d market.. LOLZ cz its not exactly opposite d bus stop.. bt well.. since we went 2gether.. i managed 2 get 2 it... n she told me bout another asian market by d name of H&T i tink.. bt i did write it down in my book.. n i took joan's email.. *gud 4 me* n she told me that it was brave of me 2 b travellin far on my own *LOL.. its kinda fun i tink* bt she did tell me that if i wanna noe hw 2 go newhere, i can just buzz her.. *she is soo kind!* n then, we set of our own ways in d market...

d market is RELI big!!! d biggest i have enterd yet ere :) n i bought some fishes, prawn, squid, seafood n vege dumplings, wonton mee n yakisoba :) gosh, i dunno wat im gonna do wif all those bt well.. it would serve me well for d whole month i guess... i hope it would last tat long... n i noe it would if i stop myself frm eating loadz of food over d weekends n yeah! i bought my 1st snack!! baby fishies biscuit!! i ate them b4 in msia.. n i found them again!! i was SOO xcited when i saw tat on d shelves.. LOL... i was smiling all d way... n i tink i bough spinach pizza as well.. i hope it tastes as good as hw it was back in swiss :)

on d way back.. took 358, 345 *ouch, nw im x sure whether it was 345 or 354* n then 66 bck home... n as soon as i got bck.. whipped up some dinner n well.. here i am! on9!! :) more work 2 do 2nite... better get movin! :)

No comments: